Who we are ?
The CSA-GTP Certification (Food Safety Code – Good Trading Practice) was created in 2009 by the Fédération du Négoce Agricole (FNA), La Coopération Agricole – Métiers du Grain (LCA-MG) and the SYNACOMEX. This unique approach is recognized internationally.
This certification allows the companies that collect, store, market and transport more than 60 million tonnes of cereals, oilseeds, protein crops and derivatives products, to guarantees :
• A regular supply of the market ;
• Feed and food safety and traceability of the commodities placed on the market ;
• Conservation of goods according to the rules of good practices recognized by the french authorities ;
• The compliance of goods with regulations and specific clients requirements.
An habilitated certification body (independent third party) validates the effective implementation of the requirements of the CSA-GTP standard and thus allows :
• An objective verification of the implementation of good practices ;
• Certify to all operators in the chain the quality of goods marketed by certified operators ;
• To strengthen the credibility and transparency of the certification process.
This certification is the property of La Coopération Agricole – Métiers du Grain, the Fédération du Négoce Agricole and the SYNACOMEX.
List of certified companies :
Accredited Certification Bodies
✓ Note evolution of the CSA-GTP applicable on October 1, 2022- (FR)
✓ Note CSA-GTP monitoring plan applicable on October 1, 2022 – (FR)
✓ Note to certified operators and certification bodies (Jan. 2021)
✓ Exceptional measures in the context of the Covid-19 epidemic (Nov. 2020) – (FR)
✓ Note to certified operators and certification bodies (July 2020) – (FR)
✓ OQUALIM / CSA-GTP note for cereals by-products and oilseeds (May 2020) – (FR)
✓ Note to certified operators and certification bodies (Dec. 2019) – (FR)
INCOGRAIN – Tous droits réservés | Mentions Légales | Charte de Confidentialité | CGV | Conception AXO COM’